You qualify for a gift: test GWP Automatically added to your cart for free!
YON-KA Paris is your dedicated anti-aging specialist. Offering expert anti-aging treatments throughout all of life’s season, the complete range of products consists of 3 tenets: 1. Age Defense - Prevention and protection from the first signs of aging. 2. Age Correction - Corrective Treatments for lack of firmness and wrinkles.
3. Age Exception - Revolutionary expert care for the exceptional needs of mature skin.
YON-KA PARIS GUIDE TO TREATING AGING SKIN – IRRESPECTIVE OF AGE OR GENDER
Aging is inevitable, like bones, skin often becomes more fragile with age. It may seem more delicate and prone to tears and irritation than it once did, and feel drier and more irritated as the decades go by. Keeping skin healthy is important, because it acts as a barrier between your body and all the potential harms of the outside world. Treating your skin right can bolster that barrier—at any age. Taking specific smart steps ...can make a big difference when it comes to anti-aging skincare. Including anti-aging creams, applying sunscreen and addressing environmental factors to prevent premature aging skin is the epitome of achieving optimal skin health.
DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDEDED SKINCARE FOR AGING SKIN Dermatologists concur that sunscreen and moisturizer are the two most effective anti-aging products you can buy. Using these items daily can make a noticeable difference in your skin. When shopping for sunscreen, select one that offers all of the following:
1) Broad Spectrum 2) SPF 30 or Higher
3) Water Resistance Sunscreens An anti-aging moisturizer helps to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Using a moisturizer with sunscreen is ideal. Make sure that the product offers broad-spectrum coverage and an SPF of 30 or higher. If spending time outdoors, be sure to reapply your sunscreen every two hours while outside. Typically, it takes moisturizer, combined with sunscreen, a few weeks to work. Shop for products formulated for your skin type. Your sunscreen, moisturizer, and other anti-aging skin care products will work best if they are created for your skin type. For example, if your skin tends to be oily, select a moisturizer made for oily skin. If you have sensitive skin, seek out words that read: “sensitive skin” on the label. Our paraben-free SPF 50 offers maximum protection against UVA and UVB rays to prevent sunburn and signs of premature aging while hydrating, soothing and softening skin with a variety of three teas (green/white/red), developed with Vitamin E antioxidants and suitable for all skin types. Studies have shown that sun exposure accounts for up to 80 percent of the visible signs of facial aging, which can be slowed down by the daily use of adequate SPF.
READ MORE HERE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF ANTI-AGING CREAMS
DO ANTI-AGING CREAMS WORK? Many experts recommend the use of anti-aging creams in as early as your late 20s, when the skin starts to slowly lose collagen. As the old adage goes: prevention is better than the cure. Using anti aging creams before signs become fully visible on your skin is an effective way to slow down the aging process and delay its onset. The sooner you start using anti-aging products, the sooner you will delay the start of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots on your skin.
BEST ANTI-AGING CREAMS FOR 30 YEAR OLDS First off, let's start with how your skin is different now, to in your 20s. During your 30s, your hormone levels start to decrease and the rate of collagen production and elastin drops. As cell turnover decreases during your 30s and skin doesn't bounce back as quickly as it one did, your skin’s appearance while you were younger plays a role in the aging process and guess what? You’re not alone – perhaps you may have been somewhat carless with your complexion in the past. Many of us will have some evidence of late nights and by time we enter our 30s, you may find your skin is newly dry or oily, and fine lines are starting to form, however all is not bleak, there are plenty of powerful treatments out there to help restore and repair your skin. For those in their 30s, Yon-Ka Paris recommends: Essential White Creme Lumiere, a multi-faceted brightening moisturizer that helps lighten existing dark spots and prevent the formation of news ones. Rich in beech bud peptides and hyaluronic acid, it provides a protective antioxidant complex of vitamin C and apple extract.
BEST ANTI-AGING SKIN CARE PRODUCTS FOR 40s Although it’s never too late to start caring for your skin, prevention is more effective than correction. Most aging is influenced by genetics, ethnicity, and sun exposure, according to many board-certified dermatologists. Most noticeable changes in your 40s are: Decreased skin elasticity, darker pigmentation, pore size, pronounced fine lines, overall thinning of the muscle and fat of the face. The natural life cycle in this stage begins to slow down, discoloration becomes visible, wrinkles appear, sagging develops, and ultimately, the reduction of collagen production is inevitable. Hormonal changes may also trigger adult acne, reminiscent to breakouts in your adolescent years. Also, the onset of Menopause may amplify signs for women, especially with changing estrogen levels resulting in drier skin. Adding a serum, before or your moisturizer application like our ELIXIR VITAL, is instrumental to seal moisture. Our serum is powered by an exquisite blend of three cold-pressed botanical oils and 19 amino acids; this rich youth elixir is the best face serum to restore a fresh, healthy, and visibly younger appearance. After applying serum, add our nighttime cream, for a complete complexion restoration as it detoxifies and firms while you sleep. Infused with a blend of vitamin E and Beech bud botanicals for intense moisture.
BEST ANTI-AGING SKIN CARE PRODUCTS FOR 50s If you’re in your 50s, you’re most likely aware to all the ways in which decreased or a lack of estrogen affects the look of your face and neck. With the sharp decline of estrogen that accompanies menopause, skin loses its resilience and youthful appearance. Estrogen holds in moisture. It keeps the skin barrier robust, and promotes healthy collagen amalgamation. Without collagen, skin dries and becomes more easily irritated. Collagen synthesis and cell turnover is disrupted, which makes make skin look tired and lackluster. As our skin ages, we need to make use of richer, more emollient creams and serums to hydrate, calm, and brighten it. Having difficulty deciding which products and habits to keep and which ones to ditch? Not to worry: Yon-Ka Paris has the solution. For mature skin, we recommend our innovative Youth Enhancing Day/Night Duo. First, try our velvety anti aging day cream, TIME RESIST JOUR- a moisturizer with a synergistic complex of plant stem cells, wakame extract, grape seed oil, and shea butter, formulated to protect and restore the skin, smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles and ignite youthfulness. Pair it with our nighttime cream, especially FOR BEST ANTI AGING NIGHT CREAM 50s, add TIME RESIST NUIT, containing powerful youth energy lipoamino acids and a activating serenity molecule to smooth fine lines, redensify, and repair skin overnight.
ANTI WRINKLE CREAM FOR MEN A man’s skincare routine doesn’t need to be complicated, confusing or hard to follow. Many men steer clear of a skin care regimen for these reasons. But if you care about common concerns, as women do - wrinkles, dullness, sun damage or acne - these skin ailments are not specific to gender, but burden everyone as time goes by. If you’ve been using soap as part of your skincare repoirtoire over the years; it’s time to ditch it. Soap is extremely drying and strips skin of its natural oils and protective barrier. Instead, opt for anti aging creams designed to rejuvenate your skin. The powerful ingredients smooth out crow’s feet (yes, even men get them), even skin tone, if used daily, will help retain a youthful vigor. Our YON-KA FOR MEN complete skincare product line: Purifies, Restores, and Rejuvenates problems associated with men’s oilier skin, damage caused by shaving - allowing skin to breathe and preserve the complexion’s youthfulness.
HARMFUL EFFECTS OF ANTI-AGING CREAMS Clogged pores, high concentration of retinoids, and alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) are compounds that breakdown the top layer of skin and increase cell renewal. These compounds are beneficial to individuals that are 40+ because of the progression of aging, but unnecessarily damage younger, more sensitive skin in the under 25 age group, resulting in short-term damage such as: redness, itching, and flaking. Creams designed for older people are simply too heavy for younger skins, causing pores to clog and preventing sweat from escaping the body. As an alternative to using retinol, at Yon-Ka Paris, we developed purifying night creams for those 35 and over for both oily and dry skin conditions. PHYTO 58 PNG contains 7% concentrated antiseptic rosemary oil for a natural draining effect; that tightens pores and enlivens fatigued skin. It’s counter-part, PHYTO 58 PS is a rich, pampering nighttime moisturizing cream with 3% concentration of antiseptic rosemary oil and is formulated with sweet almond oil to balance and revitalize fatigued, dry skin
YON-KA PARIS LIFESTYLE TIPS TO REDUCE PREMATURE AGING: 1. Protect your skin from the sun every day. Apply sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) every day to all skin that is not covered by clothing. For more effective protection, look for clothing with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) label.
2. Apply self-tanner rather tanning outdoors. Every time you get a tan, you prematurely age your skin. This holds true if you get a tan from the sun, a tanning bed, or other indoor tanning equipment. All emit harmful UV rays that accelerate how quickly your skin ages.
3. If you’re a smoker, find ways to quit for your overall health. Smoking speeds up how quickly skin ages. It causes wrinkles and a dull, sallow complexion.
4. Avoid repetitive facial expressions. Repeatedly contracting the same muscles on the face for many years, produces lines that may become permanent. Wearing sunglasses can help reduce lines caused by squinting.
5. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. Studies suggest that eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables may help prevent damage that leads to premature skin aging, eating excessive refined sugar may have the opposite effect.
6. Reducing alcohol consumption. Alcohol is rough on the skin. It dehydrates the skin, and over time, damages the skin, making individuals look older.
7. Exercise frequently during the week. Moderate exercise has been proven to improve circulation and boost the immune system. This, in turn, may give the skin a more-youthful appearance.
8. Use Gentle Cleansers. Scrubbing your skin clean can irritate your skin. Irritating your skin accelerates skin aging. Gentle washing helps to remove make up and pollutants without inflaming your skin.
9. Apply a facial moisturizer daily. Moisturizers traps water in our skin, giving it a more youthful look.