Self-care is always in style, but August is National Wellness Month, so there’s no better time to embrace the wellbeing of your mind, body, and soul.
National Wellness Month is celebrated every August. It’s four weeks spent focusing on self-care, stress management, and building healthy habits. Whether it’s joining a yoga class, learning to meditate, or simply taking more time to do the things you love, there are plenty of ways to promote your own health and happiness during the month of August.
This year, Yon-Ka Paris invites skincare enthusiasts to embrace wellness by pampering their skin with luxurious, phyto-aromatic treatments backed by scientifically proven results. Unlike many others in the industry, Yon-Ka Paris does not make you choose between wellness and results. We embrace both through our multi-sensory skincare experiences.
Celebrate Wellness This Month
You deserve to treat yourself well every month, but if you’re looking for ways to give yourself a little extra love this month, Yon-Ka Paris is here to help.
In honor of Wellness Month, here are seven simple ways to support your wellness:
- Spend more time outside. Nature has healing powers and something as simple as taking a quick walk during your lunch break can lift your spirit and restore your sense of inner peace.
- Drink more water. Hydration is an important aspect of total body wellness, so make sure you’re drinking water throughout the day. Not a fan of plain water? Add slices of fruit to give it some flavor.
- Make self-care a priority. Self-care isn’t a luxury – it’s a requirement for sound mental health. Enjoy a weekly spa day at home, stop into your favorite coffee shop, or carve a few minutes out of every day to do something you enjoy.
- Take time to breathe. Life can be overwhelming but slowing down to just breathe for a few minutes can help you reset and refocus to get yourself back on track.
- Start each day with a stretch. Most of us are in constant motion throughout the day, so take the time to warm up each morning so your body can keep up with you.
- See a specialist. If you’ve been putting off handling a health or skin concern, now’s the time to take action. Schedule a visit with your physician or book a professional spa facial to start solving that problem.
- Put some effort into your relationships. Wellness isn’t just physical, it’s mental and social as well. Check in with your friends, even if it’s just sending an email or making a phone call.
Wellness is simply the act of practicing healthy habits to support your body, mind, and soul. The path to wellness is a deeply personal journey and it looks different for everyone. This month, take the time to determine which aspects of your life could use a little extra attention. Consider starting with your self-care habits or your daily skincare routine.
Embrace Healthy Skin with Limited-Edition Lotion Yon-Ka
Nothing says wellness like healthy and hydrated skin. Yon-Ka’s popular toning mist, Lotion Yon-Ka, naturally refreshes, soothes, and hydrates the skin by harnessing the solar-charged energy of five essential oils. Quintessence is the heart of this invigorating toning mist which drenches the skin with hydrating moisture and leaves it luxuriously fragranced.
This year, Yon-Ka customers are invited to enjoy the 2022 Limited Edition Lotion Yon-Ka presented in a beautiful bottle decorated with the artwork of Sue Miano.
Lotion Yon-Ka is available in two preparations. Lotion Yon-Ka PNG purifies, tones, and invigorates the skin to help refine the look of pores and balance the skin. Lotion Yon-Ka PS deeply hydrates and soothes the skin while balancing the mood and energizing the body and mind.
A good toner is a strong addition to any daily skincare routine. Find more products perfect for your skin type by consulting the Yon-Ka Skincare Advisor or stop in to your local Yon-Ka Paris partner spa.