Get Your Youthful Look Back With These Wrinkle Products and Treatments
Wrinkles typically occur due to internal factors like genetics and age or external factors like pollution, smoking, and sun exposure. While having wrinkles ...is nothing to be ashamed of, there are plenty of wrinkle products you can use to smooth out your appearance. Board-certified dermatologists agree that it's never too early to start using these products, but you'll need to consider whether you want a morning or evening cream. In this guide, Yon-Ka Paris discusses these products, essential skincare tips, and our best ointments available.
What Are Anti Wrinkle Creams?
Anti-wrinkle creams are ointments that improve your skin's fine lines, wrinkles, texture, and tone. The products' efficiency mainly relies on the components, your skin type, and length of use.
Some of the active ingredients to consider when shopping for such a product include:
- Vitamin C: It's a rich antioxidant that keeps your skin smooth and glowing. It also protects the skin cells from unstable oxygen molecules or free radicals that trigger wrinkles and collagen breakdown. Vitamin C keeps your skin firm and prevents sagging.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs): This is a group of acids derived from plants and animals. AHAs offer plenty of benefits, including gently exfoliating the skin, improving blood flow, promoting collagen, and reducing the appearance of age spots. They work by removing dead skin cells, increasing the thickness of outer skin layers, and promoting firmness.
- Peptides: They're amino acids that stimulate particular proteins that are vital to the skin. For example, since collagen comprises three polypeptide chains, boosting peptides encourages the skin to produce more of it for a more youthful look. Peptides also act as an anti-inflammatory ingredient for soothing redness or irritation on the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): It's an antioxidant with many benefits, including reducing the effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays, pollution, and smoking. CoQ10 also minimizes the depth of some fine lines and wrinkles by combating the signs of age at a cellular level.
Yon-Ka Paris formulates different wrinkle creams to address specific body areas, such as the neck or under the eyes. You may also need other products depending on your age.
Best Anti Aging Skin Care Products in Your 40s
As we age, our skin cannot protect or repair itself from ecological damage as it did before. After you hit 40, your skin cell turnover slows by more than double in comparison to your early 20s. Fortunately, Yon-Ka has plenty of skincare products that can reduce the effects of age, pollution, and sun exposure.
Some of the best products to use in your 40s include:
- Hydrating cleansers that remove dirt and debris from your face while nourishing and hydrating your skin. Our Gel Nettoyant is a rich, silky cleanser ideal for all skin types for removing all traces of makeup and dirt.
- Antioxidant serums that revitalize and protect your skin from UV rays and other environmental damage.
- Gentle day and night face creams that make your skin soft and healthy.
- Eye creams to ensure your eye contour is radiant and healthy-looking.
Every time you age into another decade, modify your skincare routines and the products you use to respond to new internal and environmental issues.
Best Anti Aging Skin Care Products in Your 50s
In your 50s, hormones cause many physical changes that affect the skin. Because of a sharp decrease in estrogen production, your skin loses its youthful appearance and resilience, which is more evident in your face and neck. Estrogen locks in the moisture in your skin and promotes collagen production. Without the hormone, your skin becomes dry and more susceptible to irritation. As such, the best products to use if you're in this age group should be richer and more emollient.
Some of the essential products to consider include:
- Moisturizing agents containing ceramides and oils that can replenish your skin’s natural lipid barrier.
- Growth factors derived from human cells produced in a laboratory or bioengineered from plants to encourage collagen and the formation of new blood vessels.
- Topical DNA repair enzymes that reverse the decades of sun and free-radical damage, which often causes skin cancers when left unchecked.
Once you turn 50, avoid harsh exfoliants, gritty masks, and lotions containing alcohol as they may irritate you. In your quest for the best wrinkle cream in 2021 and beyond, you should also consider these vital tips.
Tips for Using the Best Anti Aging Treatments
Consider the following tips as part of your skincare regimen when using cosmetic products to shed some years off your skin:
Test the product first: When trying a new product, apply a small amount of the ointment on your inner forearm the first time to assess your skin's reaction. You can proceed to apply the cream on your face and other parts of the body if there are no reactions.
- Follow directions: Some products have powerful ingredients that may cause itchiness or redness when applied excessively. On the other hand, other products may not give desired outcomes when used fewer times than required. Use as per the directions of the instructions on the product's packaging.
- Be patient for the product to work: Even our most effective products take about four to six weeks to produce visible results. It may take a few months for some fine lines and hyperpigmentation to clear out, so be patient.
- Give your skin sun protection: The sun's harmful UV rays accelerate the signs of age on the skin. Apart from using sunscreen, consider wearing broad-brimmed hats or sunglasses during the summer to allow your skin to renew itself and prevent cancers.
- Avoid touching your face: It would be best to learn ways to prevent touching your face too much. Dermatologists concur that touching your face spreads bacteria that cause breakouts, increasing wrinkles and scarring.
- Sleep smarter: The entire body, including your skin, benefits when you sleep for the recommended eight hours every day. Apart from sleeping enough, your skin also needs clean bedsheets and pillowcases. Silk is a great material for beddings as it glides easily, preventing wrinkles.
- Stay hydrated: All skin experts emphasize the importance of drinking plenty of water for healthy skin. Staying hydrated enhances radiance and prevents your skin from sagging.
- Start with one cream: Using many products at once may irritate your skin, resulting in clogged pores and more breakouts. Depending on your age and other skin condition factors, you can start your wrinkle-free regimen using one of the products below.
Best Anti Wrinkle Cream Consumer Reports
Our wrinkle products support your skin by delivering essential ingredients to help it renew and repair itself. Here are some of the best ointments in the Yon-Ka catalog:
Our preventive and reparative serum is liquid gold for hydrating dry and tired skin. Elixir Vital is a rich serum you can use on your face and neck in the morning and night. For the best results, apply this product after cleansing and toning your skin with our Lotion Yon-Ka. Shake the bottle before using the product to blend the hydric and lipidic segments for a luxurious skin transformation.
Use our fragrance-free cream to calm, soothe, and desensitize sensitive skin. Its silky, exquisite texture helps strengthen your skin's barrier and offers a soothing feeling that lasts all day long, preventing reactivity from external aggressors. Incorporate this product in your morning and night routines after cleansing and spraying Lotion Yon-Ka on your face and neck. Apart from reducing the depth of wrinkles, it also targets pigmentation and dark spots. The formula has no parabens or fragrances, so the product is hypoallergenic and won't clog the skin's pores.
If you have dry skin, revitalize it with Phyto 58 PS or Phyto 58 PNG, our rich and pampering night creams. The product has a combination of vitamins A, E, and F that protect you against environmental damage to make you look younger than your actual age. These products offer an excellent retinol alternative for plump and smooth skin. Experts recommend using an SPF during the day as part of your skincare routine when applying products containing vitamin A.
Once you hit your 40s, this velvety cream should be part of your skincare routine because you can use it day and night to fill out wrinkles and minimize their appearance. The active ingredient, hyaluronic acid, moisturizes your skin for a smoother and healthier look. Time Resist Jour comes in two versions (day and night) to protect your skin from UV rays and free radicals every hour of the day.
Pair the Time Resist Nuit with the Time Resist Jour for a comprehensive skincare routine that will shed decades off your age. The new touch and slide airless container simplifies the application process as it delivers the right amount of cream after you press the cap down only once. Although the epidermis becomes dehydrated and dull as you enter your 40s, we recommend starting using this product in your 20s to maintain healthy and radiant skin for the subsequent decades.
Our rich day cream is infused with peptides, vitamins, and amino acids to reduce the appearance of deeper wrinkles and fine lines effectively. Before using Elastin Jour on your face and neck, cleanse and tone. Pair this product with Elastin Nuit for an effective skincare routine.
Our luxurious plumping and anti-aging night cream nourishes your skin while you sleep. The ointment rejuvenates your skin at night, enabling you to wake up with plump and vibrant skin. Vitamin E and complex amino acids moisturize your skin and protect it from environmental aggressors. Use Elastin Nuit with our Elastin Jour for a comprehensive 24/7 routine that can quickly restore your youthful complexion.
Your eye contour is susceptible to the effects of age, makeup residue, fatigue, and poor diet. Fortunately, our Nutri-Contour nourishes and repairs the eye and lip area without greasiness or heaviness. A blend of vitamin B3, E, and F protects your contours from dehydration and external aggressors, leaving the site smooth, moist, and supple.
You can ignite youthful radiance using this luxury product that contains four pieces:
- Elastine Jour day cream
- Elastine Nuit night cream
- Alpha-Contour eye cream
- An eco-friendly cosmetic bag
With this gift set, you can promote cell regeneration, hydrate skin around your eyes, and minimize the appearance of wrinkles. Buy this gift set and pamper your skin with the most luxurious products in the market, or order it for your loved ones to help them achieve healthier and flawless-looking skin.
So, what is the best wrinkle cream on the market?
All our anti-wrinkle products provide visible results within a few weeks when you use them according to the instructions and combine them with an ideal skincare regimen. Still, the best option will depend on your particular skin type, age, and other environmental factors. Why not consult our specialists at Yon-Ka Paris to assess your condition to recommend the best products?